3.17.2011

Can I Get A Bloody Accent Please?

Finally winter quarter is over! Time for an entire week of fun and games, reflection and anticipation. Now that I have some time on my hands, I have productively put a deposit on an apartment and bought my airfare to LONDON. Now I know it's St. Patrick's Day and I should be out yelling "Kiss me I'm Irish," but I can't help but repeat "Take me to England!" This summer I will be taking my Shakespeare classes in London and Stratford-Upon-Avon, an absolute dream come true. Reading plays alongside performances by the Royal Shakespeare Company, making weekend trips to all the best cities, and participating in extensive pub crawls. I can't think of a more perfect way to study Shakespeare. 
So, here are some photos I've come across while trying to imagine my adventure ahead.

First of all, can this please be my hotel room?

Big Ben:

London Lifestyle:





The Globe Theater:

Canterbury Cathedral:

Stratford Upon Avon:



And of course, the charming pubs:


I think I'll be renting "What A Girl Wants," "The Parent Trap," "Spice Word,"and "Winning London" this week :) Anyone care to join?