3.02.2011

Santa Barbara Magazine

I've been missing my internship at Santa Barbara Magazine lately. The most lovely ladies running such a beautiful magazine. Santa Barbara still has my heart and I can't wait to return to a world of local celebrities, heartfelt philanthropists, exquisite homes and a chic Spanish style once I graduate. The writing, the photography, the networking, and the fashion....here are some of my favorite shots.
Swimsuits on the UCSB Cheer girls with stylist George Kotsiopoulos.
(Now the host of E!'s Fashion Police, this man made my knowledge of style feel SO insignificant. I've been studying ever since.)

Fall Trends with stylist Patrik Milani and working with model and local singer, Orlando Napier.
(Got to take home all the designer clothes, jewelry, and shoes from the shoot for a night, I was playing dress-up till we started again the next day.)


Formal dresses with Santa Barbara Ballet Company at Val Verde. 
(The most beautiful historic estate in Montecito...someone buy me an estate? I've quickly gotten over the idea of a just a house.)

Not only did I constantly revel in all the amazing opportunities I was given, but I actually learned about the business of publishing and the importance of real relationships in business. Nothing beats the passion these women put into their work. Can't wait to visit them on Friday :)