6.22.2011

Official Embrace of the Sun



SUMMER is officially here!

Finally the sun has begun to shine its rays along the coast, allowing us to indulge in all our favorite summer activities. Yesterday my friends and I went inland to gain a couple degrees and sip wine and champagne by the pool. I couldn't have asked for a more quintessential day.

Here are some other activities we have added to our (and my own) summer to-do list:

  • Build a wine rack
  • Learn to drive a manual
  • Use my extra SeaWorld tickets
  • Dodger day games
  • Learn to paddle board
  • Slacklining!
  • Learn more Swedish
  • Sailing
  • Re-finish my dresser
  • Plant an herb garden
  • Cooking classes
  • Line-dancing
  • Wine tasting
  • Photoshoots
  • Movies on the pier
  • And all the free concerts in the park
Unfortunately my friend has our entire list written down in a notebook and she's not here right now! BUT it will be an adventure-filled summer to say the least :) Enjoy the sun if its shining near you!