1.30.2012

Flea Market Finds


I went to the Ventura Flea Market yesterday and was quite frankly overwhelmed by how many vendors, displays, and exhibits were featured. I guess I have only been to the smaller swap meets in town because this market took over the entire fairgrounds. Every aisle was full of rare antiques, custom building, jewelry, and random memorabilia. I had to constantly remind myself that I have no where to put anything I was drawn to...well, not yet at least! The flea market is a great place to find one-of-a-kind pieces for your home or garden. I was especially partial to anything that could be used for any one of the projects I have come across on Pinterest...guilty pleasure, I know. Anyways, I can't wait to have my own space next year where I can get crafty with some of these finds. In the meantime, I had a perfect day strolling around with my mom and taking mental notes.