1.23.2013

FYI Coachella


Hi Coachella,

Since I fully expect the lineup to be announced today, maybe tomorrow, due to mysterious disappearance of the once "Lineup" link that was on your page yesterday, I thought I would throw in my two-cents with the last minute hopes that you will make my dreams a reality. Now, I will admit, you did an exceedingly great job booking so many of my favorite artists last year. I can't thank you enough for rounding up so many talents and showering me with chances to discover new music. However I was looking over my 2012 wish list and there were a few you left out...and now, with another year having passed, I also have some new favorites I would like to request.

FROM 2012 to 2013
RHCP
Phantogram
Phoenix
Modest Mouse
Bloc Party (Outside Lands got them, why can't you?)
Lana del Rey
The Whitest Boy Alive
The XX
Lykki Li
Little Dragon

MY 2013 SUGGESTIONS
Muse
Daft Punk (had to)
Foals
Foo Fighters
Big Boi
Marina & the Diamonds
Charli XCX
Grimes
Twin Shadow (didn't know them in 2011)
Yacht (another recent favorite)
Kimbra
Tegan and Sara
The Lumineers
Local Natives
Flight Facilities
Starfucker
Passion Pit
Aesop Rock
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Two Door Cinema Club (new album, new sound)
Robyn
Blink 182 (new single...)
Justin Timberlake (don't judge)


Also, maybe a second chance for Justice for us Weekend 1-ers that suffered a great loss due to technical difficulties.