2.21.2013

Chalkboard Sticker


Here was my dilemma: a plain, white wall that that would appear cluttered if anything bulky was added to it.
My solution? This incredibly cool chalkboard sticker that I found on Amazon!

I cut the 25x38 sticker in half horizontally and made a long chalkboard along the wall. Not only is it functional, but it breaks up the whiteness and will balance out the photos I plan to hang above it.

I write down upcoming appointments, my to-do list, even a weekly Coachella countdown scribbled along the bottom. I also sprang for some liquid chalk markers that write like they are on a whiteboard--no dust, no mess. Best of all, the sticker is removable and can be stuck onto another wall/place without any residue. 

Truly a "favorite find!"

 (before)
(after +London)

The chalkboard sticker comes in several other shapes and designs & you can find it in my Amazon Store.