2.08.2013

Gallery Walls


Since moving in, I've been continuously trying to dress up my white walls. I've been investing in photo frames and sorting through DIY's about arranging gallery walls. So far I've succeeded in creating a "photo headboard" with some favorite photographs I've taken over the past couple years. The focal image is an oil painting of Queen Mary's Way and Big Ben that I bought in London and surrounding it are photos of Sweden, England, UCLA, etc. I'm still hoping to expand the gallery around the corner to the next wall, but I'd like to add more art to the collection. While I'm still looking for more photography opportunities, I'm eager to travel (close and far) to find unique canvas pieces as well.

Here is another photo of my gallery wall, as well as some I pulled inspiration from.





images via Pinterest