3.30.2013

London with Love




I recently stumbled across a blog entitled, "From London with Love;" one full of TTV images of London and the British way of life. It was easy to fall in love with the author's images and projected lifestyle and I can't wait until the day comes where I can fulfill my own dream of returning to the UK.

Lucky for me, the blog's author has an Etsy store and print shop where her photographs can be purchased. As if my room isn't over the top in Union Jack as it is, I would love to add a few of these to my collection. What I love most from her "From London with Love" series are the perfectly British touches and accents that I remember so fondly.
*Pinch me, I'm daydreaming...*

Visit the blog, here.
For Alysia Cotter Photography, here.
(all images courtesy of her Etsy shop)